We are always eager to get in touch with talented and motivated individuals. If we don't currently advertise the role that you are looking for, we would still welcome your CV. Get in touch and tell us why you are interested in working with us and what kind of challenges you are seeking. Please also let us know if you want to put a time limit on your application.
We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all job applicants.
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
CollMot Robotics is an innovative entertainment show producer that uses high-tech drones to create memorable live experiences performed in outdoor venues. The company works with event organizers, show content producers and theme parks to introduce standardized show elements, as well as, create entirely unique productions targeting families of all ages. Founded in Budapest, Hungary in 2015, the company’s drone productions have fascinated audiences around the world, including at the FINA Aquatics World Championships (Budapest), the Shanghai Interactive Festival of Theatre, Sziget Festival (Budapest) and the H.C. Andersen Festivals (Denmark).
The company is now seeking a Business Development Manager, based in Budapest, to implement its international expansion plans and drive revenue growth with an initial focus on Europe and the Middle East. The successful candidate will manage existing customers, as well as, develop new customers in event management and show content production, as well as, at amusement parks and theme parks. Key responsibilities include account management, account acquisition, needs assessments, proposal generation, and contract negotiations.
- Conduct industry research to create industry landscape and lead lists
- Coordinate with internal product development and marketing stakeholders to align customer targets
- Create standardized offerings for each customer segment: event organizers, show content producers, and amusement parks
- Oversee development of effective sales support materials
- Own responsibility for development of customer relationships and revenue generation
- Function as primary account manager for active partnerships
- Manage execution of deals including the sale, negotiation, legal and operational follow-up
- Use industry expertise, knowledge and business understanding to effectively communicate the value of CollMot Robotics Entertainment services to the industry/affiliations.
- Identify network of resellers to take on representation of CollMot’s services in selected geographic areas and/or industry segments
Skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales/Business Development, and additionally, Marketing/Consulting
- Experience managing projects across many internal and external people and teams, with strong organization and project management expertise
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technical components of a partnership, which involves being comfortable understanding platform technical capabilities/limitations
- Comfortable working with legal terms and agreements
- Enjoys strategic planning, methodical lead generation, sales and execution follow up
- Excellent English writing and communication skills are essential
- Experience in media, entertainment, events or amusement park industry is beneficial
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!