We are always eager to get in touch with talented and motivated individuals. If we don't currently advertise the role that you are looking for, we would still welcome your CV. Get in touch and tell us why you are interested in working with us and what kind of challenges you are seeking. Please also let us know if you want to put a time limit on your application.
We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all job applicants.
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
CollMot Robotics provides one of the newest entertainment services for grand outdoor events: impressive quadcopter shows including numerous autonomous drones outfitted with RGB light systems, fireworks and customized extras. With a long-standing scientific background and prototyping facilities, our experienced tech team is dedicated to bring art and technology together using creative imagination and the latest innovations.
The applicant will be responsible for developing strong long-term B2B relationships that result in conversion of sales for CollMot Robotics Entertainment services worldwide with a focus on the European market to support strong revenue growth. Responsibilities will cover all aspects of new business development, including account management, account acquisition, executive overviews, needs assessments, proposal generation and contract negotiations.
- Own ultimate responsibility for development of partnership program
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including product development and marketing to align on outreach goals
- Conduct industry research to create industry landscape and lead lists
- Leverage technical skill-set and ability to work with product team to scale and automate lead capture and outreach
- Create standard "productized" offerings for each type of partner (agency, amusement park etc)
- Drive development of crisp outreach materials
- Manage execution of deals including sale, negotiation, legal and operational follow-up
- Function as primary account manager for active partnerships
- Use industry expertise, knowledge and business understanding to effectively communicate the value of CollMot Robotics Entertainment services to the industry/affiliations.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing, sales, business development or consulting
- Experience managing projects across many internal and external people and teams, with strong organization and project management expertise
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technical components of a partnership, which involves being comfortable understanding platform technical capabilities/limitations
- Comfort working with legal terms and agreements
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- You equally enjoy strategic planning, methodical lead generation, sales and execution follow up
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!